UP Lockdown 4 Guidelines: 'Lockdown' till Containment Zone in UP, know what is open and what is closed
Lucknow, JNN. UP Lockdown 4 Guidelines: In the fourth phase of the lockdown, the Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has now opened all the avenues of relief by loosening the restrictions. Following the central government's guideline on Monday, Chief Secretary RK Tiwari also released the state's guideline late at night on the basis of the suggestions and instructions of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
In the guidelines issued by the Chief Secretary, the lockdown has been confined exclusively to the sensitive containment zone in terms of corona infection. Except the airlines, school colleges, mall theaters etc., all other activities have been allowed. For example, factories, markets, shops, mandis etc. can be operated with safety precautions. Long-closed restaurants have also been allowed to open home delivery and dessert shops.
- All domestic and international airlines, except for medical-emergencies, air ambulances and security related travel by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Metro Rail Services
- All schools - colleges, educational, technical, coaching institutes etc. Online-distance learning may be permitted.
- Hospitality service, except those used for health workers, police and officers, or tourists stranded due to lockdown or quarantined.
- Canteen running at bus depots, railway stations and airports, restaurant-kitchens will be allowed only home delivery of food items.
- All cinema halls, shopping malls, gyms, swimming pools, amusement parks, theaters, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls and other such places.
- The sports complex and stadium would be allowed to open but, spectators would not be allowed.
- All social, political, sports, entertainment, educational, cultural, religious programs, other mass activities will be banned.
- All religious places and places of worship will remain closed for the common man. Religious processions will also be completely prohibited.